Showing the single result
Showing the single result
U[pgrade your NXP Mifare to Mifare Plus.
Migrate classic contactless smart card systems to the next security level! MIFARE Plus brings benchmark security to mainstream contactless smart card applications. It is the only mainstream IC compatible with MIFARE Classic which offers an upgrade path for existing infrastructure and services.
MIFARE Plus is available in two versions: MIFARE Plus X and MIFARE Plus S.
- The MIFARE Plus X (MF1PLUSx0y1, described in this data sheet) offers more flexibility to optimize the command flow for speed and confidentiality. It offers a rich feature set including proximity checks against relay attacks.
- The MIFARE Plus S (MF1SPLUSx0y1) is the standard version for straight forward migration of MIFARE Classic systems. It is configured to offer high data integrity.
- Fully compliant with the international standard ISO/IEC 14443A
- Future-proof evolution path and roadmap – standard interface ensures that today’s infrastructure can easily be upgraded for future card ICs
- Anti-tearing mechanism for writing AES keys
- Supports virtual card concept
- High data rates up to 848 kbit/x
- Consistent product portfolio and multiple sourcing at all levels of the value chain
MIFARE Plus SE
MIFARE Plus SE is the entry level version derived from the Common Criteria Certified MIFARE Plus product family. Being delivered at a comparable price range to the traditional MIFARE Classic 1K, it provides all NXP customers with a seamless upgrade path to benchmark security within existing cards budgets. MIFARE Plus SE cards can easily be distributed into running MIFARE Classic systems. It is available in:
- 1kB EEPROM only (including the MIFARE Classic value block commands on top of the MIFARE Plus S feature set).
- Optional AES authenticate command in the “backwards compatible mode” secures your investment against counterfeit products.
MIFARE Plus EV1
The next evolution of MIFARE Plus, the field proven-proven “MIFARE Classic AES-128 security upgrade product”, includes an expanded feature set that enables over-the-air services and selective upgrades of security relevant applications. MIFARE Plus EV1 offers enhanced features on the highest security level – scalable – flexible – future proof. Key features of MIFARE Plus EV1:
- Sector-wise security-level switching
- Available in 2 kb or 4 kb EEPROM
- 128-bit AES security
- 7B UID and 4B NUID
- Transaction MAC
- 70 pF versions for small form factors
- Transport ticketing
- Access control
- Road tolling
- Car parking