SMART 51 specs
- Print Mode – Single Sided SMART 51 (flipover module available to upgrade to double sided print)
- Print Type – Direct Dye-Sublimation
- Print Area – Edge to Edge
- Resolutions – 300dpi (Color & Mono), 600 & 1200dpi (Mono only)
- Dual Side Printing – Option (with Flipper module)
- Card Feeding – Automatic or Manual (optional module)
- Card Size – ISO CR80 or ISO CR79 (Option-Factory installed)
- Card Thickness – 0.38mm (15mil) ~ 1.0mm (40mil)
- Card Type – PVC, PET, Composite PVC
- Monochrome – 5 sec./card (720 cards/hour)
- YMCKO – Max. 17 sec./card (212 cards/hour)
IDP Smart 51 Benefits
The IDP Smart 51 inherits the proven core elements of its predecessor the Smart 50, which in return gives the end user a higher print quality on all cards.
Enhancements to the new Smart 51 Printer include a new state of the art CPU, user-friendly design, and reliable parts.
The printer is available in both a dual sided module (51D) and Lamination Module (51L).
The main benefits to the end user will be:
- Larger capacity – an increased capacity of input hopper, now improved to 200 cards.
- Quicker Printing Speed- Print speed has been enhanced by 10%.
- Security- Lockable hopper to secure ribbons & cards.
- Flexibility- Upgradeable to dual sided printing and lamination.
- 5-year warranty – Unrivalled 5-year warranty on the IDP Smart 51/
IDP Smart 51 Key Features
- Improvement of print speed
- Enhanced FINE imaging technology
- State of the art CPU
- Reduced noise levels when printing
- All in one lock system
- Easy to handle laminate film cartridge
- Rear side card stacker which can hold up to 100 cards (optional)
- New 200 card input hopper
- Removable output hopper
- Support of transparent cards
- Support of CR79 cards
- Front side Magnetic stripe encoding (optional)