Fargo HDP Base Model, Dual Sided, Ethernet & USB
The Fargo HDP5000 is used for printing, encoding and laminating ID cards across a large organization; nothing integrates easier or is more secure than the HDP5000 Card Printer / Encoder.
The HDP5000 uses HDP technology (prints to a transfer film first and then transfers the image to the card) to print full-colour, single and dual sided cards and comes standard with Ethernet on-board to allow the HDP5000 to reside on a LAN just like any other workgroup printer.
Colours are vibrant, images are crisp and the quality is second to none. With the Fargo HDP5000, ID cards do more than protect your organization – they reflect its pride.
Print superior quality, high durable ID cards
Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security – your photo ID cards will have all these qualities when you print and encode them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder.
- High Definition Printing® gives you superior print quality, even on smart cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Card Printing available to practically any business.
- We back the HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder with a lifetime printhead warranty and three-year warranty on everything else.
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual card input hopper, dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
HDP5000 ID Card Printer & Encoder Key Features
Our enhanced HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder is feature-packed. Perfect for smart cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available. The HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder upgrades easily in the field, with additional modules.
- New optional dual card input hopper simplifies card handling and minimizes downtime.
- HID Global next-generation HDP platform enables faster print speed.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security–quickly.
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
- Optional High Durable HDP Film offers greatly enhanced card durability.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: up to 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)*
- Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
- Warranty: 3 years (printer); Lifetime (printhead)
- New: Dual Card Input Hopper – Upgradable
- Card Lamination Module – single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) – Upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – Upgradable
- Door and cartridge locks
- Printer cleaning kit
- Magnetic stripe encoding – Upgradable
- 200-card input hopper – Upgradable
- Dual-sided printing – Upgradable
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet
encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)