Enabling organizations to routinely issue highly secure cards and IDs at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing quality.
Designed for government ID projects, universities and colleges, K-12 schools, healthcare facilities, and small-to-medium businesses, the DTC1500 boasts of distinctive security features ideal for these organizations.
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Asure ID 7
- Security: Custom watermark overlay, resin scramble data protection, password-protected printer operation and AES-256 data encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, up to 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The sustainable attributes of HID card printers were third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC. The certification process verifies a significant energy savings for the DTC1500 card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding are only optional on BIS-Certified Units (standard on non-BIS-Certified units) Note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS® , MIFARE®, and contact smart card encoding
- Ethernet-enabled printer supports wireless accessory
- Dual-sided printing
- Single-sided or dual-sided lamination module
- Smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic stripe encoding module
- Printer cleaning kit
How to setup the printer.